• If the goods you receive are faulty, we will replace those goods if they are returned to our warehouse within 30 days of purchase. Reimbursement for shipping expenses will be up to the value of the original quoted shipping cost.
• A refund will be provided to any goods returned to our warehouse, unopened, unused and in their original packaging within 30 days of purchase. Shipping expenses, in both directions, are not refundable.
• For all returns please get in contact with us via our online returns form within 10 working days of your order/sale date.
• Returns can take up to 1 week to be processed once we receive them, when your return is processed, we will send you a notification email.
• The cost for returning faulty or incorrectly supplied items will be reimbursed upon proof of receipt.
• Sale items are not eligible for exchange or credit.
To work out your shipping cost simply add your items to your cart, fill out your shipping address, and preferred shipping method. Cost will vary depending on your order total and the shipping method you choose.
We can’t deliver to a PO box or any address which looks suspicious to us. We only deliver within New Zealand and use Courier Post for our deliveries nationwide. Delivery should take between 2-3 working days (North Island) and 3-4 working days (South Island) and possibly a day or two longer for rural deliveries.
Your unique tracking number will be emailed to you with your shipping confirmation and is also available under ‘My Orders’ in the My Account section of the website.
ON DELIVERY OF GOODS.
Please check received goods against your confirmed order email within 10 days of receiving.
The name that will appear on your statement will be ZOL Limited
Payment Security is managed through "Stripe" for mutual security. Encryption protection is managed with an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, industry standard 128bit encryption software.